Monday, August 11, 2014

FESTIVAL, IN-STORE, AND FACEBOOK NOTICE

Starting in September and lasting until the end of December, I will have items available for sale in a section of the Alaska Home Crafter Emporium store.  The store is located at 9900 Old Seward Highway in Anchorage and they will likely be able to point you in the direction of Defunct Decoup.  A selection of items from my Etsy shop will be relocated here.


Another opportunity to purchase my work in Anchorage will be at the annual Holiday Food and Gift festival at the downtown Dena'ina Center during the weekend of November 8 - 9.  I will have Defunct Decoup set up at booth #107, which is along one of the walls, between Monica's Confection Connection and The Gift Basket Lady.  A selection of new items and items from my Etsy shop will be relocated here but I will not be able to remove any large amount of items from the Alaska Home Crafter Emporium to bring to the festival.


And finally, I have made a Facebook business page for Defunct Decoup.  Please feel free to "like" the page as that is where I will be chatting all things Defunct Decoup, including new items, blog updates, and in-person purchase opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment